Q: What happens after I place the order?
A: After placing the order you will receive immediately an order confirmation via email. The license information is delivered via email at the specified email delivery address in a separate message along with special instructions on how to use it. You should receive from Avangate at least 2 emails containing the payment receipt and the electronic delivery. If you didn’t receive anything from us, please check the Junk folder.
Q: How soon will I get the product registration code I ordered?
A: For instant payment methods like Credit Card or PayPal, the delivery information will be sent via e-mail, usually within a few minutes after an order has been successfully completed. For payment methods such as Bank Transfer, check or PayPal eCheck, the delivery will be done after the payment is confirmed (usually 2 to 3 business days).
Q: What’s the free trial version?
A: The free trial version gives the customers advantages to know the software easier than reading the literal description. In fact, the trial version is the same as the full version in functionality, except a page or time limitation.
Q: What’s the full version?
A: After you purchase and register the product, it becomes the full version, full version without any limitations.
Q: What is your Upgrade Policy?
A: Being a registered user of one or more AheadPDF products, you are entitled to a free copy of any minor updates to the products. Minor updates are those updates of which the first version number remains the same. For example, if you have purchased version 1.0.0 of the product, you will get all the further 1.x. x versions free. For the major upgrades, you only need to pay a small upgrade fee to enjoy all the benefits of the new version.
Q: What is your Refund Policy?
A: AheadPDF's products are provided as trial versions for downloading directly from our Website. By using these "try-before-you-buy" versions, you can make sure that they are compatible with your computer systems and satisfy all of your requirements before purchasing the full versions.
All sales are final. Once the registration details and download instructions are issued, they cannot be canceled. Exceptions to the refund policy are handled on a case-by-case basis and only granted when emergency or extenuating circumstances exist.
We generally do not refund or exchange products in these circumstances:
1. You purchased the so-called "wrong" product, and you purchased the "right" product from another company.
2. You changed your mind after placing an order.
3. You requested for a refund for technical issues, but never provided any assistance to our support team with any detailed description of the problem.
4. Refund for part of a bundle.
1. You purchased a wrong product, and then purchased the right product from AheadPDF within 30 days. We can refund you for the wrong product. But if the two products are irrelevant, we do not approve the refund.
2. You've been double charged due to the system problem of the third party payment platform.
3. The product has fatal technical problems, and our technical support team failed to provide a fix or work-around within one month.
4. You never received the registration code of the product from us, and got no response from our support team after reporting this to us.
Once your refund is issued, please:
1. Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
2. Destroy the disc and uninstall the software from your computer if you purchased a CD version of the product.
Q: I have more questions - who should I write to?
A: Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org